My Dad
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Dad taught me to be serious when needed and playful when it wasn’t… He taught me to be a gentleman in my heart, not just in my actions. He demonstrated what it means to be a good husband, a lesson I hope Rhonda believes I learned! He inspired my love of Country and understanding of its importance. I also learned my love of UK Basketball, my interest in sports, and my attachment to my computer.
He is always there when I need advice or have news to share. He is the rock of our family and means home to me… I hope that I live the lessons he has taught me and I hope I make him proud.
Happy Fathers Day Dad, I Love You.
posted by Nate @ 11:19 AM,
1 Comments:
- At 6/20/2007 9:25 PM, said...
-
He could give lessons on being a great brother and Son to...We all Love You Rick, Your baby sister, Marti



